Talk2m not displaying online units

Actually this question is about talk2m. For some reason today when you log in on talk2m all the units that are online , show online for a few seconds then they go offline. Using eCatcher the units are online but it appears that talk2m is having some issues today. As you can see in the images, eCatcher shows the online units but talk2m doesn’t.

Hello,

Can you provide back up with support files of one of the affected units?

Also, do you mind if have access to your eCatcher account in case we need to run some tests? If so can you provide us a user for your account?

There is a work around for this issue, and that is to power cycle the untis to get a fresh connection.

Do you have a contact that I can email my information to that isn’t posted for the public?

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Hello,

For the purpose of security and privacy, you can create a ticket at the following link:

https://mysupport.hms.se/en-US/

Once you create a ticket, we can escalate this issue and your information will be secure

Cycling power did not help. As I stated, on eCatcher, everything is fine. It is only the Talk2M connection that is dropping out after a few seconds even though data is still being displayed.

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Everything seem to be working fine again. I checked it an hour ago and it was still doing it. Now it’s fine.

You can cancel the service ticket.

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Case #202007-18493 started.

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

I started a support case but have not heard anything back. M2Web was working correctly for a couple days but it is back having the same problems again. It displays the devices online for about 5 seconds and then they all show offline. The KPI data is still being shown and updated on some of the devices.

Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing.

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Hello Mike,

This issue is occuring on our front end. Our development team is actively working on a solution for it. I will reach out to you on any updates that i get regarding a fix for this issue. Thank you for your patience.