Talk2m online access issue

Hi, I am unable to access my online monitoring application, and I didn’t receive the expected notifications over the weekend. Could you please check to see if there is an issue with my account.

What is the serial number of the Ewon, or the Account Name and Ewon name?

Hi Kyle,

Kevin is also assisting me.

Account: Stilmas_NA
I have 2 flexy 201 SN: 1745-0147-21 SN: 1744-0086-21

This device is online. It does appear to go offline occasionally for a few minutes at a time, but only a couple times a day.

This device is currently offline and has been since 2020-10-28 08:05:51 GMT. I would check the internet connection for problems. This doesn’t appear to be an issue with your account.

would the off line status prevent me from logging in to the Talk2M M2Web app.

I just pulled the power and reset both units and got the keep alive email from both.
but I am still not able to login online to see the application.

It looks like they are both online. It seems to be a performance issue with one of the networks. What type of internet connection is the Ewon using? Do you know the approximate bandwidth?

How about the network that are you connected to remotely (your internet connection)?

Was this working before and you just started having problems? Have there been any changes to either networks?

I still can not login online. I get the message “invalid login” and the password reset tool has not sent me a reset email. Can you see anything wrong with my login from your side?

Hi, I am unable to access my online monitoring application, and didn’t receive the expected notifications over the weekend. Could you please check my account for any issues.

Hello Andrew,

What is your account name?

Are you able to see the unit within eCatcher?

MOVED TO PRIVATE

Is there a specific device that is having issues?

Is the device connected or disconnected within eCatcher?

I am unable to login to T2M M2Web to see my application. I was supposs to get an email notification of a process on Sunday an didn’t get it.

I have 2 flexy 201 SN: 1745-0147-21 SN: 1744-0086-21

As far as the account issues i don’t see any flags on the account.

Have you tried a password reset?

I did try earlier and never got the reset email.

I have being getting the message “invalid login” and the reset tool is not working either. I don’t get the reset email with the instructions.

Is there an another admin to the account? I do not see any issues with your account.

The admin I used to deal with was Paul Kalika, he is no longer with the company that originally provided the equipment.

It appears that the username you are using does not exist. Please ask your admin to create you a new account.

do you have my email associated with the account: