Talk2M Wizard HTTPS fails

My eWON has connection, but I cannot get the Talk2M wizard to pass. I have tried to run it using both UDP and TCP. It fails on the HTTPS direct connections test. The connection checker tool run and everything checks on ok. Is this somethine on eWON’s side or the plant network side?Screenshot_032819_090803_AM Screenshot_032819_091144_AM

Hello,

Can you first update to the newest firmware by following the ebuddy upgrade procedure in the post below.

Can you also check with your IT department to make sure that these ports are open

After the upgrade of the firmware I am still getting the same error. The plant says there is no blocks on outgoing traffic, and there is no web filters. I have sent the support document on the them, but they have other locations with working eWON connections. Below is another screen shot of the failed Talk2M wizard

I’ve seen similar things happen if there’s a firewall blocking traffic. Can you try temporarily disabling the firewall and then seeing if it passes the wizard?

I will have to pass this along to the to end user. I am just the OEM trying to get the machine connected to us for remote support.

Hello, any update on this project?

It was a customer IT issue. It has been taken care of.