Tank color not changing in viewon

Hello,

I have a tank and I am filling it with the color on measure Animation (like you did in this topic) but I can’t combine it with the color-bar Animation in order to increase the volume of water in my tank in function of the integer (and changing color at the same time)

I tried to do it but I didn’t find the way.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Franck,

I’m not sure i follow what is not working is the color not changing? Maybe a screenshot showing your configuration would help.

Deryck

Hi @Franck ,

I pulled your topic out so we don’t message Tom with new messages.

Deryck

Hi Derick,

I am not working on that case this week, I will come back to you next week for more info (maybe at the end of this week I don’t know yet).

Thank’s for your help.

Hi Deryck,

Color changing is working great. My problem is that I want color changing AND filling the tank with respect to one Tag (my Tag’s name is TEMP).
TEMP is an integer. It changes from 0 to 60 (green : 0-20 , orange : 21-40 , red : 41-60).
If TEMP = 0 then my tank is empty and color is grey (grey because there is nothing is my tank)
If TEMP = 15 then my tank is 1/4 (15/60) full and color is green
If TEMP = 30 then my tank is 1/2 (30/60) full and color is orange

If TEMP = 60 then my tank is completely full and color is red

Now, I can only have either color changing (but tank is always full):

, or gradual filling but color remains the same (red for example) :

How to combine the 2 “properties” ?

Sorry for my poor english …

Thank’s

Hi Franck,

Can you share your project so I can look at how the symbols are configured.

Deryck

Sure, how can I do this ?

You will need to go to C:\Users\Username\Documents\viewON Projects and copy the project folder. I would recommend copying the folder into a zip file and upload it here.

Deryck

Here it is :
02_04_2019_ProjetTest.zip (202.0 KB)

I put both properties in Animation’s menu but only one is working. I would like they both work.

Franck

Hi @Franck,
I am not sure why, but it looks like the color and bar graph options can not be stacked. To get around this you can setup multiple graphs with different colors that are visible only for the needed interval. I updated your project here with an example.

02_04_2019_ProjetTest.zip (203.2 KB)

Hello Deryck,

Than’ks for solving my problem.

Franck