Tech Support

@anondpbyartk
Hi Kelvin,

I’m really sorry that you weren’t able to get the support you needed yesterday. Going forward if you need immediate support during our business hours, Mon - Fri 0800 - 1700 EST, please call us direct at 312-893-5636.

You can also respond directly to this email, or email support@hms.how any time and include any screenshots or other files you think would be useful. We will email you back as soon as possible. I would also recommend checking out our support forum here: https://forum.hms-networks.com

Kyle

Good morning Kyle,

Well started off bad already for me. Pulled the ATT 4G sim card from the Cosy 3G unit and installed in the new COSY 4G unit I received yesterday. Went through the Ebuddy and Ecather wizards and stiil cant the VPN connection. Please see the attached picture and see if you can determine the issue. Any help you give would be greatly appreciated,I have spent almost two weeks now trying to get one of these units to work and am running out of time with my customer. Please help!

Thank you,

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin,

I’ll help you get this fixed. If you have time, please call in to 312-893-5636 and either myself or another Support Engineer can do a Teamviewer session to troubleshoot the device. You can download Teamviewer here if you need it: https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

If you don’t have time for that right now, please send us a backup of the device by opening eCatcher, right click and select “Backup/Restore” check “include support files” and then save and send me the file so I can determine the cause of the errors.

Kyle

Thanks Kyle!

Give me about 30 minutes and I will be ready. I have Team Viewer loaded now and just need to get the Ewon all hooked up. Call you soon!

Thanks,

Kelvin

Kyle,

I’m am ready and will be setting here until I reach some one. I’m am actually on hold with tech support as I type. When you get free can you please just call me at (936) 718-4687. I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE AND I WILL ANSWER MY PHONE. Everything on the EWON is connected and I have TeamViewer on my PC.

Thank you,

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin,

I talked to Zach and he said he’s been working with you on this. Can you confirm that you have checked with AT&T and that there is an activated data plan on this SIM card?

Kyle

Kyle,

I will check with AT&T and get back with to confirm.

Kyle,

Haven’t heard back from Zach today. Can you contact him for me to get an update? I have got to get this issue fixed!

Thank you,

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin,

I did talk to him earlier and we were discussing how the eWON HQ in Belgium is closed today, so he couldn’t get more info on that error. It really doesn’t make sense that this isn’t working. It has to be an problem with the SIM card if you ask me. Is there an AT&T store where you can exchange it for a new one? Also, confirm the correct APN you should be using.

I’ll have Zach get back to you.

Kyle

Thanks for getting back with me. I have tried all of the AT&T APN codes, the only one that works is broadband and the provider tells me that’s the APN we should be using. As for as the SIM card,I don’t know what to do. My customer provided it to me so I did not get to talk directly the provider. Monday I will buy one here local and try it so that I will be able to talk directly with the SIM provider.

Thank you,

Kelvin

Kyle,

Can you please have Zach give me a call? I did get a new sim card and it seems to be working, I have a question about how to access the internet through the eWon?

Thank you,

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin,

Just sending an update that the device was able to connected to the servers. If something else happens with the device let us know.