Transfer HMI files to network path

Hello, I have an eWON Flexy 205 between the HMI screen and the network. The problem is that the HMI screen generates one file that needs to be saved into a network path, crossing the eWON.

I need to know how I can configure the eWON to allow this. Can you help me please?

Thank you!
Alejandro

Hi @Alejandro,

You can follow these instructions:

It was written for the Cosy, but the settings are identical on the Flexy.

Very important: Make sure to reboot after changing NATitf and make sure to set the default gateway on the HMI.

Also, if you need traffic to be able to go from WAN to HMI, you will need to set WANitfProt to 2.

Hello kyle,
Thanks for your support. I will try.

Regards,
Alejandro

You’re welcome. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Kyle,
I’m sorry, but this doesn’t work.

About the default gateway, is mandatory? In the system we have 5 HMI crossing the same eWON and I can’t put all the HMI as default.

I will try to explain better the situation. Every HMI generates a audit file, that connot be stored into the HMI and we try to (through the HMI) send it to a network location, crossing the Flexy.

We try to do it with a NAT 1:1 configuration but it doesn’t works to.

Thank in advance for you reply.
Regards,
Alejandro

Having a default gateway is mandatory, but the default gateway setting should be the Ewon’s LAN address, not the HMI address. So if the Ewon LAN address is 10.0.0.53, set the default gateway in the HMI to 10.0.0.53.

It’s just like any network, where you have a router and a client and want to communicate with another network. The Ewon is the router and the default gateway for the network.

Hello Kyle
Understood. Thanks for your support!!

You’re welcome!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kyle