Trying to embed m2web onto their website

@anonwtnprdio
Hi Barry,

Can you let me know what you’re trying to do with m2web

Thanks,
-Tim

Good day,

We are a compressor and high pressure gas distribution solution provider. We are deploying a web solution which will allow or clients to gather a variety of information as to the status of their infrastructure. Our solution provides easy access to customer services, purchasing and parts replacement, up-time analytics and much more. We have a single sign-on back-end powering access to the different tools, one of which is the m2web solution (for our Flexy 205 devices), that we access via
https://m2web.talk2m.com/BAUERCompressor/

Every time a client clicks the link to get the real-time HMI data via this interface, they are redirected away from our site and loose access to the other tools. This is also negatively impacting our SSO security checks and the user’s experience is degraded. We need to be able to provide our clients with these m2web tools while maintain their registration into our site (www.bauer-connect.com). What are our options?

Thanks,

Barry Taylor

App/Web Development

Hi Barry,

Do you know if you’re using the M2Web api or just M2Web to access this?

Hey Tim,

We are using the m2web for everything I am working on right now. To my knowledge we are not using the APIs at all. I will be looking into the capabilities of the API and if they can fill some/all of our requirements.

Barry

Sounds good, let me know what you find out