Unable to build proxy - https://us4.m2web.talk2m.com/CMD-CNG

There are several HMIs that are coming up with “Unable to build proxy” when I try to look at them in M2Web. Are there any server issues that would cause this?

Currently cannot get into 26 of our HMI/eWON’s on Talk2M. The message says Unable to build proxy.

Is there a server issue? Something must be going on to have that many eWON’s that I cannot access. They are located across the country.

Hello,

Are you able to connect with eCatcher and access the API?

Currently, there isn’t any errors with our M2Web Servers.

Hello,

I can test this on our side, with your permission.

Do you mind giving me an username for your M2Web account?

moved to whisper

Hello Ashley,

I checked some information. Are you able to reach out to the admin of the account and verify they are able to connect? I tried connecting eCatcher. However, it’s already on MAX concurrent connections.

The unit’s may need to refresh the connection to our Talk2m server, but that requires reboot of the unit itself. So what i can do in the mean time is to escalte this issue for you. I will try to find a more practical solution for this issue.

Kevin,

The administrator completed a router reset of one of the sites and we now can access it. He is going to work on rebooting all of them over the next couple of hours.

Ashley

Redacted for Security

Hello Asley,

Are these units still functioning? I just want to ensure that it is not happening again.

We have 1 site that we cannot get into – all other sites are functioning.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.png

image003.png

Hello Ashley,

Are you still experiencing the cannot build proxy error, or is it a seperate error?

What is the name of the unit itself?

Unable to build proxy error.

We did another reboot and it is back up.

This can be closed.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.png

image003.png

27 HMI screens that we cannot access due to Unable to build proxy message. We need to get this resolved so that we can monitor the sites that use this.