Undefined data tag

I’m pulling some logged data with a link from the webinterface as follows:
$dtHT$ftT$st_d7$fl

, but the second to last tag shows up as “Undef”.
It shows up fine in the Web UI, so I’m not sure what’s wrong.

Can you try and do a historical log of just that tag and see if it’s still showing up as undefined?

Device is not connected right now.
What if it does show up as undefined this way?
Or not?

I want to see if you’re trying to pull too much data at once and if we might need to break it into separate files with groups

I’m back on this now and since this unit is not connected I loaded a backup of it to another Flexy 205 and started testing a bit. I’m able to get “undefined” show up for a few tags, but don’t understand what the limits are for “too much data” as you mentioned above.

I have 11 tags defined. As soon as I turn on the 12th tag, it shows n the log file as “undefined”

As further information to my past reply. The 12th tag was the only tag that had something in the “tag description” field. As soon as I removed that description I could add the 12th tag.

Hi Lars,

I’m not entirely sure what would be considered too much data, but were you able to try and create a log for just that individual tag to see what the results were?

Hi Lars,

Just wanted to see if you were able to test this out yet

Unfortunetaly, I can not test it on the actual unit, since it’s not allowed an internet connection, but as mentioned in my previous comments, what seems to fix it was to remove the description for that tag. But I’m not able to reproduce it by adding a description in again.

Ok I’m going to close the ticket for now then, but if you see the issue return feel free to respond to this one again

A post was split to a new topic: Undefined historical tag