Unit not coming online in China - COSY 131

Hello,
Yesterday we tried to connect eWON cosy131 at China. There was an error “HTTP dialog failed”. Please suggest corrections for the same. Attached are screen shots & eWON back up file.
Book1.xlsx (172.2 KB)

eWON.tar (27.5 KB)
Thanks,
Sumit

@schikurdekar

It appears that the unit is getting a valid internet connection but is unable to reach our Talk2M servers.

Can you please have someone in the same facility run the connection checker? Also were you saying in your title that you needed a proxy in the hardware? In your backup I do not see one configured.

http://cdn.websupport.ewon.biz/software/eCatcher/Talk2MConnectionChecker.msi

Hi Jordon,
Yes sure. But as it is China I will do today night & let you know.
When setting for internet on Talk2M, we have an option (check box) for “HTTP Proxy”. I kept it unchecked but it gave me an error of HTTPS Dialog failed. When I tried to see diagnose, it suggested to >> May be you need to use an HTTP Proxy<< which I’m not sure of!

Thanks,
Sumit

@schikurdekar

Ah ok. So unless the IT department explicitly says you need a proxy we should not need to select that. I am more concerned with port 443 traffic to: as.pro.talk2m.com (92.52.111.210) as that is what that portion of the test is trying to reach.

Ok. So, we have to wait until we run connection checker tomorrow.

Thanks,
Sumit

Hi Jordan,
I tried connecting two times to Talk2M server. It got connected second time. We are able to communicate to PLC.
However, I did ran connection checker. Attached is the log for the same FYI.Talk2MConnectionCheckerFullLog.txt (3.7 KB)

Talk2MConnectionCheckerLog.txt (3.7 KB)

Thanks,
Sumit

We just got this same message when trying to configure a new Flexy. Despite repeated attempts to run the test, it still comes up every time and sometimes fails the UDP test. Screen shot attached. My guy in the shop is going to do a backup with log file and I’ll send it when I get it.

@maxjerome873

Can you please update the firmware on your COSY to the latest revision and test again?

My tech installed new firmware and it worked. Thanks.