USB connexion problem

In Ecatcher I’m not able to connect to the USB, I click on connect, I see connecting for like 30 second whitout connecting. Any idea?

Are you trying to connect to the Ewon unit? Or are you able to connect to the ewon unit, but the USB doesn’t show active?

I’m able to connect to the Ewon. but whenI try to connect to the usb is not working.

What is the internet connection method of the Ewon Unit?

Can you provide a backup with support files of the unit?

Right now I can’t give you what you ask me because of this. My IT just allow the access but I still have this error. It’s the second time that I have this issue this week. I have this error yesterday I came back this morning and I was able to connect to ecatcher and now I’m not able.

here it is my backup file

Backup.etar.gz (13.9 KB)

@Kevin_hms Any update?

Hello,

Considering the connection checker errors. I would reach out to your IT team to see if any changes were made on the firewall. The connection checker is showing the VPN tunnel is not able to get our Talk2m Servers.

My connection are working now. What I found yesterday is that as soon as I check the box ‘’ Force to TCP ‘’ my connection stop working. And when I came back this morning my connection work again.

Excellent. I am glad you were able to resolve the Talk2m Connection method.

I reviewed the backup of the unit, and i don’t specifically see any USB related errors in the configuration.

Our USB does take time to set up connection and to transmit information. This is highlighted in the documentation