ViewON page issues

I am developing a ViewON project and have two issues.

First issue, when i first open one of my pages with a data trend on it the buttons and the trend are missing until i press refresh then the appear

Second issue, when i open another one of my pages it is just blank (I have 2 other similar pages that all work)

Hi Richard,

I have a couple of questions to start with, are you using the most recent versions of ViewON and Flexy Firmwares?

Does this seem to be happening regardless of the browser that you’re using?

Do you see any hazard symbols on the page when these don’t load?

Hi Tim,

ViewON version is 4.0.1, Flexy firmware is 13.3s0.

I have just tried Chrome, Explorer and Firefox and same issues with all three.

When the page doesn’t load nothing is shown but a blank screen. Image 3 is what is shown and image 4 is what should be shown

I’d recommend at least updating to the new version of ViewON and pushing the file from ViewON to the Flexy to start with, just to make sure this isn’t something that was fixed with the recent update

Hi Tim,

I have done as you recommended and updated to version 4.1.3 of viewON and pushed the file from ViewON to the Flexy. its seems to the fixed the first issue with the the trend and missing buttons but the second issue remains with the whole blank screen.

Could you send me the ViewON project so I can try and debug this issue or can we setup a time to take a look at this over TeamViewer?

Hi Tim, yes i would be keen to setup a time for you to have a look through TeamViewer. are you able to message me privately to arrange a time? I tried to message you but it wouldn’t let me for some reason

Hi Richard,

I got the direct message you sent earlier and just replied to it. Today I’m available 8AM-5PM apart from a meeting from 10AM - 1130AM

If anybody else comes across this post, it seems like the page that he was referencing somehow got corrupted. We recommended that he remake the page to get it working again.