Vote Anybus ABS-ETN 100/100 2204-2.1.1 M00539

Hi,
I am trying to connect to the Anybus ethernet card mounted on Weight scale PCB. I am trying to receive/transmit signals from PLC. I am using the “Class 1 Implicit” messaging class, and following assembly instances; Input= 100, Output=150, Configuration = 0.

I am able to receive the data from a scale, via Anybus Ethernet I/O card. But I am not able to transmit the data.

Please answer if it falls under any of your expertise areas.
Thank you.

To ensure we are giving you correct info can you provide the Article number for the Anybus device you are using? Is this an embedded card? If it is you will want to reach out to the OEM of the device it is used in, they will be able to assist you better then we will be able to.

We would be able to help only if it is one of our standard products, like a Anybus communicator or X-Gateway.

Hello,
The Anybus device I am using is ABS-ETN 100/100 2204-2.1.1 M00539. I am already speaking with OEM and the information provided by them is not sufficient.
I want to connect to the ABS-ETN card to ensure whether I can get the additional information about data mapping.

Unfortunately with Embedded devices, because they are so customizable, we won’t be able to give you as much information about how this device works as the OEM setup how the device should behave.

I believe this is the startup manual for that device though.