VPN Conection extremely slow

My client has an eWon Cozy 131 with Ethernet connection, connected to a PLC in Argentina (I am from Argentina, too). When I try to connect my computer to the PLC, the connection is really really slow, I can not even upload a project.

The conection is not the problem. I can upload the project if I use a program like TeamViewer to have access to a computer of my client’s network and upload it from that computer. And the TeamViewer works flowlessly with high resolution and in full color mode.

The serial number of the device is 1620-0130-22

Thanks!

My client has an eWon Cozy 131 with Ethernet connection, connected to a PLC in Argentina (I am from Argentina, too). When I try to connect my computer to the PLC, the connection is really really slow, I can not even upload a project.

The conection is not the problem. I can upload the project if I use a program like TeamViewer to have access to a computer of my client’s network and upload it from that computer. And the TeamViewer works flowlessly with high resolution and in full color mode.

The serial number of the device is 1620-0130-22

Thanks!

Hi Gustavo,

Sorry for the delay, we were away for training last week and are catching up on last week’s tickets. I just wanted to see if this was still an issue or if this was resolved?

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your answer. No problem about the delay.

Yes, I still have the slow conection problem.

Today, here in Argentina, is a non working day. Tomorrow, at 9:00am (GTM -3) it will be on again, in case you want to check something remotly.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Can I take a look on teamviewer around 930 your time tomorrow?

1 Like

Hi Gustavo,

Send me a message when you’re ready and we can take a closer look at this account

1 Like

Hi Tim,

I’m really sorry about the delay of my answer.

When would you like to connect? Are you capable of doing it today?

Also, if you can check anyting with the serial number, the ewon is on.

Hi Gustavo,

Are you still available today or would tomorrow work better?

Hi Tim,

I’m really sorry for the delay again.

Now I’m available if you want to connect to the TeamViewer. Let me kow if you are able to do it.

Thank you and again, sorry for the delay.

Hi Gustavo,

Are you still available?

1 Like