VPN_Tunnel_Error

Hi, I am unable to get rid of this VPN tunnel error and I have tried things that I could find on the forum, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference. Could anyone guide me to the right direction for resolving this issue?

Hi Kunal,

Can you connect to the Ewon from a different PC or from this PC when connected to a different network? Finding that out will help us to narrow the scope of the problem.

Here is an article for troubleshooting these types of problems:

Best Regards,

Kyle Reynolds

Hi Kyle,
Sorry for a late response. I need to connect to one of the systems and tried it out again right now, but the problem still persists. My colleague was able to connect to the same Ewon from their PC.
There are multiple Ewons out in the field, but I am not able to connect to a single one with my PC. For each one of those, I am getting the VPN tunnel error “VPN tunnel error:> STATE: 00000000, EXITING, exit-with-notification”.
I checked for the TAP adapter name in the PC which is correct, modified the VPN driver settings, but nothing seems to make a difference.
Kindly help me out with this.
Thank you.

In this case, it may be a network firewall or locally installed anti-virus software interfering with the connection.

Can you connect to the Ewon from a different PC on the same network?

Yes I can.

Please create a case at support.hms-networks.com. It seems that there is an issue with the PC and it’s something the local support team will have to help you with.