VPN USAGE

What is happening here? I have been using this product for five years and have never seen this.

Hello,

Late last year we instituted a data cap of 3 GB for free accounts. Generally, you will get a warning for three months, unitl the user loses the ability to connect. There are options to increase the data cap by switching to a Pro account for eCatcher.

I would call our sales team if you have more specific questions on the data cap, and changes with eCatcher.

Sales enquiries: +1 (312) 829 0601

Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to optimize/reduce the usage?

Hello,

You can check the connection reports within eCatcher to determine which device has the most the data usuage. I would then check for any errors, frequent disconnect/connects, data export activities, and access frequency. There is no sure fire way to optimize all devices. It will require a device by device review.

Funny thing is today its reading 0% usage. Does that mean it will reset every month? Attached is a backup, if you have a chance can you verify if there is any errors. Thanks so much in advance. eWON_AUGTELL.tar (917.5 KB)

Hello Augie,

Yes, The VPN usuage does reset every month. The loss of connection does not occur permanently.

Thanks for the reply. And I think I know what happened last time. This for my own personal project at home and I left the VPN connection on for several days if not more. :frowning: Oops!