VPN - Use Ewon in a single subnet

Hi, I am using an Ewon Cosy for remote access to a S7-1200 that works perfectly with the PLC on it’s own subnet as you can’t have the WAN & LAN subnets in the same domain.
Moving on…
Do you have a gateway that can have the WAN & LAN subnets in the same domain? I’m thinking specifically of several existing S7-315 PLC’s that are sat on a factory network.
Many thanks.

There is not a special gateway for this, but I do have a trick that you can use with the Cosy to get access to devices in the same subnet as your internet connection comes from:

Step-By-Step Guide - Use Ewon in a single subnet (1).pdf (147.8 KB)

Please note that you will only be able to reach the Web interface over the WAN address now.

I tried what you recommended. First, I can only access the Ewon Web Server through the VPN IP address, not the WAN address. I can ping the Ewon at the VPN address, but I cannot ping my device connected to the Ewon. I’ve tried pinging it when connected to a second WAN, and I’ve tried pinging it when connected to a LAN. Neither work. Any ideas? After killing LAN, I changed Ewon LAN to 172.16.9.1, and my connected device is at 172.16.9.11. VPN address is 10.52.191.65, and for what it’s worth the WAN IP is 172.16.13.20.

[image moved to staff note]