What is the typedef of UINT32

Hi Kyle,

I found UINT32 not work as 32bit when I was trying to read Serial Number from ABCC M40 as below:

1.  In abcc_setup.c, I add code below as Tim’s idea.

static unsigned long smtcb_iSerialNum; //smtcb

//smtcb serial number read cmd

static ABCC_CmdSeqCmdStatusType SerialNumCmd( ABP_MsgType* psMsg )

{

ABCC_GetAttribute( psMsg, ABP_OBJ_NUM_ANB, 1,

ABP_ANB_IA_SERIAL_NUM, ABCC_GetNewSourceId() );

return( ABCC_SEND_COMMAND );

}

//response

static ABCC_CmdSeqRespStatusType SerialNumResp( ABP_MsgType* psMsg )

{

ABCC_ASSERT_ERR( ABCC_VerifyMessage( psMsg ) == ABCC_EC_NO_ERROR,

ABCC_SEV_WARNING, ABCC_EC_RESP_MSG_E_BIT_SET,

(UINT32)ABCC_GetErrorCode( psMsg ) );

ABCC_GetMsgData32( psMsg, &smtcb_iSerialNum, 0 );

return( ABCC_EXEC_NEXT_COMMAND );

}

unsigned long ABCC_SerialNum( void )

{

return smtcb_iSerialNum;

}

1.  In appl_abcc_handler.c, I call ABCC_SerialNum() to collect serial number.

Note that if I define smtcb_iSerialNum and ABCC_SerialNum( void ) as UINT32, I only get lower 16bits data. I think my MPLAB C compiler use ANSI C to compile which has to be defined as “unsigned long” for 32bit unsigned data.

Seemingly I need to change UINT32 to what MPLAB compiler required. So please let me know where can I change the typedef for UINT32?

Best Regards,

David

Hi Kyle,

To ease debug, you can change EIP_OBJ_ENABLE to TRUE in abcc_obj_cfg.h. Then you are supposed to see Serial Number 0x12345678 on Internet Explorer with build-in server of M40. However after that you only can see half of serial number like 0x00005678.

Thanks,

David

Hi Kyle,

To ease debug, you can change EIP_OBJ_ENABLE to TRUE in abcc_obj_cfg.h. Then you are supposed to see Serial Number 0x12345678 on Internet Explorer with build-in server of M40. However after that you only can see half of serial number like 0x00005678.

Thanks,

David

Hi Kyle,

Thanks,

David

I spoke with Tim and he is going to be getting back to you this morning in regards to the ticket you already have open with us.