Where can I find the eWON TAG GENERATOR file

Glad to see someone using and updating the spreadsheet. That was a long time ago when I created the first version of that.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I think we may have updated it in parallel.
My last version is on https://techforum.ewon.biz/thread-1546.html
Thanks wwaldrep for initiating this, it is appreciated by plenty of Ewon lovers! :slight_smile:

Simon

Good afternoon. We have recently upgraded to the new 14.3 firmware.

Is the eWON TAG GENERATOR REV 7 excel spreadsheet still viable/compatible with this latest FW update, as posted by jseanor in post 2 of this thread?

Hi I do not think the version of jseanor will work.
I invite you to use mine instead (See my last post)

Thank you, but unfortunately I am unable to download that file. When I click on it, I get the following message: You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. Interesting that it is the previous version of the tag generator.

Any chance you could post the download here in this thread?

Is the tag generator not an eWON product? I see a hundred PDFs to download on the eWON site, but the tag generator is not one of them.

Hi @controlsengineer,
The tag generator tool is not an official tool form Ewon/HMS. It was made by someone in the community. It looks like @wwaldrep played a big part.

The one in the orignal post by Jseanor should work with FW 14. Where can I find the eWON TAG GENERATOR file
For the one on the tech forum you should be able to signup and download the file.

Deryck