Wifi FLB3271 Connection Consistent Reboot

My FLB3271 seems to be in a consistent reboot. Doesn’t seem to be the Flexy device rebooting, only the wifi card.

Flexy is running 14.0s02

Any ideas?

What makes you think it’s rebooting?

Can you make a backup with eBuddy and make sure to check the box for “Include Support Files” and post it here?

The reason I say that is that the lights on the wifi card only all go out for some 15-30 seconds. The device GUI will indicate “Device Unreachable” until the lights come back on then the connection is immediately reestablished.

See attached BACKUP.TAR (with Support files)

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (5.2 MB)

Looking at the backup, it appears the whole Ewon is rebooting every 3 minutes or so due to an issue with the Java program (looks like a memory leak potentially). You could test the WiFi card by factory resetting the Ewon and trying the WiFi set it up again.

I just noticed that there is also BASIC running, so that might also be a factor.

Thank you for your input, I am as well working with one of your development engineers in the solutions center. Seems to be something with when the device is rebooted, a config file needs to be saved or it gets stuck in this consistent boot.

I will follow back when it is resolved.

OK great - thanks for the update.