Wireless Bolt - Unable to connect laptop via wifi when WPA2 is enabled

So, when I try to connect to the bolt with a WPA2 enabled I get the error “Couldn’t connect to this network”. If we disable the security on the bolt I can connect perfectly. I can connect to any other wireless networks without any trouble at all. Out of the five techs, my machine (Lenovo Think Pad E545 - AMD) is the only one having problems. The other techs have an Intel version of the same machine. IT has gone through my PC and troubleshooted everything with no solution. My drivers are up to date. From the troubleshooting we’ve done, I believe this is an issue with the bolt and my particular model of Lenovo. Is there anything we can try to fix this issue?

Some things we have tried on the Bolt side:

Disabling the WPA2 - Worked but cant be left this way for security reasons, obviously.
Trying 2.4 and 5ghz - no change
Power cycling the bolt - no change
Trying channels 1-7 - no change
Tried different password - no change

Hi,

The intel laptops connect to the bolt fine, but the AMDs do not? Is this the only one that is having problems?

It could be an issue between the wireless adapter and the bolts wireless chip. Can you tell me what the WiFi card in the Thinkpad is or at least what it shows up as in the Device Manager and what version it is showing for the driver?

What operating system are you running and is it up to date?

Kyle

Are you still having an issue with this?

No, I have since changed to an intel based laptop and am no longer experiencing any issues. Not sure if it was a conflict between the bolt and my old computers network card or what.