Biditr errors

I haven’t figured out the cause yet, but I have been occasionally getting “biditr-Cannot handle message” errors. Error code 37924. When this starts to happen, I get this error every 3 seconds and it essentially freezes up the eWON from doing any BASIC scripting tasks from what I can tell until I reboot. This doesn’t seem to be a common error that others have asked about before. Any idea on the cause? I have no idea what “biditr” means.

If I just reboot the eWON it seems to be working again. It doesn’t seem to happen after a certain change I make. It “seems” to just randomly start.

Flexy 205 FW 12.2s1

@BenWat

Is this being caused by the daylight savings script that you prepared? If so I will need to review that script further for the cause.

I don’t believe so. I didn’t put that in there until yesterday and it has happened before yesterday as well.

I won’t rule out that something else in my script could be causing the problem. What does this error message mean? I may be able to narrow down your search.

Hi @BenWat

This error is in regards to the communication protocol between Talk2M and the eWON. Are you able to provide a full backup including support files so that I can review the entire logs?

Absolutely. What would be the best way to do this?

@BenWat

Please see the following link. Ensure to include the support files. After you create the .tar file, upload it here.

Upload attached. I assume you'll keep this private.

As you’ll see, the biditr error suddenly stops at 9:05 this morning. Also, I may have misspoke when I said that the error stops the BASIC script from executing. It seems like it just messes up the email side of things, which I guess makes sense with it being a talk2m and ewon connection issue.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (730 KB)

Hi @BenWat

Yes, all backups are automatically removed from a post by our internal systems.

Let me take a look and I can let you know.

Any update on this? It has not been resolved.

Hi Ben,

I’ll be taking over this case for Jordan. I’m going to try and run your script on one of my Flexys and see if I can replicate the issue.

-Tim

Hello @BenWat,

Have you find the issue of your Biditr issues ?

Thanks for the answer !

Hi Adrien,

The error means there is a communication problem between the device and Talk2M. Can you describe the problem you are having?

Kyle

Hi,
could you please inform about the trouble situation ?
does any solution have been found ?

I have the same kind of problem on my Flexy :
Error 37924 biditr-Impossible de gérer le message

i’m interested about the answer given to " [BenWat].

Thank you very much.

Christophe.

Hi Christophe,

Can you please clarify your question a little? The discussion with BenWat seemed to focus on a BASIC script. Do you also have BASIC code running?

Besides getting this error, what problems are you experiencing?

If you can attach a backup of the device with Support Files, than I can start to diagnose the issue.

Thank you,
Kyle

hi, Kyle,
thanks for reply, and sorry for my answer delay.
you re right we had an script running.
we have decided to remove the script usage and the trouble disapears.
finally we have fully rebuils the script step by step and the trouble is solved now.

again thank you.

Christophe

Great! I’m glad it’s running smoothly now!

Topic closed due to inactivity.