Can import from ewon flexy into csv file but excel crash when try to export

we have a excel file from our distributor to import data from the ewon to the pc and export back to the ewon. we use ecatcher to make the connection. so if i can get all the info from the ewon from my “import” macro , it should work? communication is ok for sure. when i try to send to the ewon, excel is not responding

I’m a little confused about this part when you say that you’re trying to export from excel to the Ewon. You should be able to have the Ewon create csv files from the data that’s located on the device either by creating custom CSV files through the BASIC IDE or by using the EBD tool. What are you trying to do with the macro?

sorry if i’m not clear, i take try to help the staff here. our distributor gave us access with ecatcher and a excel that import alarm and event from the ewon. we can do some changes and send it back with the modifications.

Oh that looks like they’re using that tag generator. That was something that one of our customers developed a while ago but it’s not officially an HMS product and we’ve seen people run into issues with it.

Typically we recommend that people add these tags using the var_lst file with filezilla like in the posts below:

But if you want to continue using that other tag generator, can you let me know what firmware you have for your Flexy device?