Cosy 131 3G keeps going offline

Kyle,

The unit came back online and I was able to capture the file. see attached and let me know what you find. Have a nice weekend.

Mitch Hahn, Vice President

Frank’s Industrial Services, Inc.

1426 W. 259th Street
Harbor City. CA 90710

Office: (310) 539-7827

Fax: (310) 539-0502
Cell: (310) 261-0181

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (185 KB)

Please check the Date/Time setting on the eWON. It’s reporting that the VPN server certificate is expired (which it is not), so I suspect the date is wrong.

I also just noticed you have firmware version 11.0, which is quite old. That version can be updated remotely, but we don’t recommend a remote update on a critical system that you cannot get access to quickly, in case there is a problem. You would need to update to 12.0, then 13.0, then 13.2s1 to get up to date.

The date is correct but the time is off by about 9 hours

1426 W. 259th Street
Harbor City. CA 90710

Office: (310) 539-7827

Fax: (310) 539-0502
Cell: (310) 261-0181

OK, please use eBuddy to update to at least version 13.0 and try again. This should improved your cellular connection and reliability.

Need to open a ticket, if we don’t already have one open. I was having issue with one of my Cosy 131 3g, I replaced it with a New 4g the signal is strong however the unit shows Offline.

After a power cycle the unit works, after about 1 hour the unit goes Offline again. We meed to resolve this issue ASAP

Hi Mitch,

Kyle’s going to be out of the office this week so I’ll take over on this ticket. Can I jump on teamviewer and take a look at this device?

Thanks,
-Tim

I will need to make arrangements for some to go to the site to cycle power on the unit. What would be a good time for you?

Are you free after 1PM EST?

Tim, I will have someone cycle power to the modem at 3 pm EST. them I will be available at that time.

That works for me,

Thanks Mitch

Looks like I wont have anyone available until tomorrow. We can do this anytime after 11:00 am EST. Let me know what time is best for you.

11AM est works for me

Great talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Mitch,

Can you post your teamviewer info when you’re ready?

Thanks,
-Tim

Tim are you available to login with Teamviewer?

Topic closed due to inactivity.