Ewon 2005CD disconnect proxy port after 1 hour connection

Thanks, I’ve sent this over to my colleague on the dev team to see what else we can find out from these logs

My colleague is saying he thinks it’s the Modbus server that seems to be closing the link

As mentioned before: Without Ewon no problems showed up, application runs for hours without problems.

You can see at time 3190 that the proxy doesn’t forward anymore from Wan to Lan. At time 3195 it continues (= 5 seconds no data forwarding) , Lanport 172.16.103.41 flush a lot of data to the server, but the timeout of the server is 4…5 seconds. So in the meantime the server is closing the port because it receives no data anymore for too long time. In practice we have every hour a 5 seconds gap in the data.

~WRD000.jpg

image001.jpg

image005.jpg

My colleague wanted to ask if you have one of the newer Flexy or Cosy devices to check if these are running into the same issue that this CD series device is having. He was also asking if you could get one more backup.tar file of the device from eBuddy with the support files included

Dear Tim,

At this moment we don’t have the Flexy of Cosy, so I can’t test if these parts have the same issue.

For the last backup (incl. support files) , see attachment

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (115 KB)

Can you try setting the ProxyMaxSocks parameter to 10?

Done, but no changes in the problem.

I checked with my colleague and he was asking if you can try and check with the distributor in your region to see if they could loan you a Flexy to see if this is just an issue with the older devices.