Ewon disconnect with good signal 4G

This has been ongoing for some time.
I have replaced SIM card as well as upgraded to latest firmware. But still the problem exists. We tend to lose 4G connection. The signal strength LEDs continue to show 3 bars but the Stat LED is off on inspection. This requires our Ops team to reboot said eWon which then comes back online after a reboot.
Our Telecoms team have told me it is contract & we have a valid subscription. With regards SIM it is data & voice SIM.
It works for a few days then seems to have this issue whereby we lose comms. The only way to get it back working is to reboot the eWon.
Can supply backup with support files if needed.

PLease supply the backup with support files.

Univar29Sep2020.tar (189.5 KB)

Please download and run the Sib Fix tool from the link below to update the modem:

Just tried it and it says no fix required. Please see attachment. I can confirm that it always requires reboot to get it back on line after dropping offUnivar SIB fix Msg

Ah right, sorry. I forget that you are using the EU model. Can you please disable the BASIC script and see if it continues to disconnect? The logs only contain a few hours of records because they are being overwritten by errors related to that script. If the problem continues after disabling the script, please provide a new log.

Any improvement after disabling the BASIC script?

If you continue having this problem, I would recommend that you create a case at https://mysupport.hms.se so that the Ewon Team in Belgium can look into it.