Flexy 201 w/FLX3101 in boot loop

@anonkjgxheuo
Hi Chris,

The FLX3101 is only compatible with certain firmware. Please have the customer remove the FLX3101 card and power on the device. Connect to the Flexy LAN port with a PC and run the eBuddy utility to update the firmware to 13.2s1. After completing the update, power off the unit and replace the card. This should resolve the problem.

Thank you,

Kyle Reynolds

Good Afternoon – Got a call from Joe @ Advanced Chemical stating that they updated the firmware into the unit with the results being the same. Joe is looking for Warranty exchange of parts. you would like to talk with Joe directly, his phone number is 414-235-3246. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks.

@joeofadvancedchem

Please attach backup with support files.

Kyle

Hello,

In regards to the conference call with the customer, my contact will have time on Tuesday 5/7.

I will try to give an update when I know more. Thanks for the help.

That sounds good to me, let me know what you find out

Hi Tim,

The customer wants to have the conference call at 1:30 MST (2:30PM CST / 3:30PM EST). Will that work for you?

330PM EST today? If so that works for me

Yep, 3:30PM EST. Do you have a direct line for me to call, or do you want to just call our office?

I’ll just call into the office

Ok, that works. I’ll talk to you then.

Moved to here:

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately the eWon doesn’t look like its working. I believe that they have had it powered up the whole time, and it only worked from 5/29 to 5/31 and for a short moment on 6/3 with the device being down to this day. They are going to try power cycling the ewon this afternoon to see if they can get it back up. Even if the power cycle is completed, I’m sure we have a bad flexy 201 base.

6%20build%2026539)