How to enable digital output when Flexy is connected to T2M account

Looking for some script to enter in the “Basic IDE” to turn on the DO1,E0 when the WAN port is connected to the Talk2M VPN server.

Hello,

I think this ticket should help you get started on doing this.

Let me know if you have any questions
-Tim

Tim,

Thank you for your reply, I didn’t see any script examples on how to program the output of the Flexy205 to turn the output off when the Talk 2 M account is not connected. The link talks about the Cosy 131 that has settings to turn on and off the inputs and outputs. It looks like the Flexy205 needs script to program the inputs and outputs. I added the script for the input but not able to find any script examples for the output.

I found another script that seems to do this exact issue.

If you make a tag that has the server name as EWON and the adress as DO1, with the type boolean, you can control the DO LED on the Flexy by changing the value from 0 to 1. The script seen above should be able to do this by checking if somebody is connected to Talk2M

I was not able to get that example to work on a Flexy205. After finding this document “rg-0006-01-en-programming-reference-guide.pdf” I was able use the switch to turn on and off the internet connection and my output followed. When the switch is in the on position DI1 turns on, Then the T2M light on the ewon turns on. After that the DO light on the eWON turns on along with my ligit connected to the DO1 output. When I turn DI1 input off my T2M light on the eWON drop off along with DO output. That output turns off my external light.

Thanks,

Ryan

1 Like