OpenVPN configuration error

I tried to configuration OpenVPN TLS and I got an error message “Failed to start OpenVPN tunnel”. Every time i got this message when i try to configure. Can anyone suggest me what is the actual issue?

Hi Williamson,

Is this an Anybus SG Gateway that you’re using or is it an eWON device or something else?

I am using eWON device

From the way you’ve described it, it makes me think the device is already online and you’re trying to connect through eCatcher. Can you tell me what version of eCatcher you’re using?

Or if the device isn’t currently showing online, can you go onto ebuddy and send me a backup.tar with the support files included

my device version 6.3.1 but today my friend suggest me to search on google about openvpn then i got several guide like

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/client-support/windows-openvpn
They are just describe openvpn and its setup but no one can solve my issue. I wait for your reply, I hope now we are in the right direction. Thank you

Can you download team viewer so I can try and take a look at this?

Ok! but might be risky to my system and privacy as well.

We could do it through screenshots if you’d prefer but it would probably take a lot longer. If teamviewer works for you though, can you send me your user number and password. I’ll redact the post so it can only be seen by hms internal members