RV: Consulta memoria para guardar datos EWON- FLEXY 201

Dear good afternoon,

The contact to ask some technical questions about the Flexy 201.-

1- First of all the query is about the SD card that I found on your page, FAC90601_0100, the punctual query is this SD card is to expand the storage memory of the Flexy data? If so, there is some time in Hours that comes from the factory to store this data. What the flexy does is after 5 hours of storage, it eliminates the old data and it takes me the new data that the equipment is taking. With this memory, I am more grateful for this time of 5 hours of support I have?

Part Number ( P/N): FAC90601_0100

https://ewon.biz/docs/librariesprovider10/ewon-english/datasheets/datasheet-eum-card.pdf

CHARACTERISTICS

• Data capacity: 1GB

• Pre-formatted with EXT3 filesystem

• Transfer mode: SD Class 6

• Compatible with SD Specifications Version 2.0

• High reliability, operating at -40°C to 85°C

2-What would be the form of programming, so that for example after 4 hours of storage of the equipment, I can save this data in a folder that is in any format but that is stored outside the ewon. This would allow me to see the information saved for example two days ago. Could you send me a datasheet to do it?

I await a prompt response

Best regards and thank you very much!

Hi,

I’m not sure where you got the reference to 5 hours, but the GB SD card will write logs until it is full and then overwrite the oldest data first. 1 GB in most cases will take days, no hours, to fill with simple data.

Here is an example of a script to export the data from the SD card to another storage device:

I would also recommend you consider the Data Mailbox and M2Web API for exporting data. You can learn more about the BASIC IDE here.

Kyle

Topic closed due to inactivity.