Simple HTML Page for HMI Viewing

Is there a way to access a simplified version of the eWON’s configuration web page? Something like [http://(ewonIP)/simple.html].

Another way to accomplish this would be to create cimple user defined pages using basic html or viewon, but I think the prompt for login credentials is causing a problem with viewing the page on the HMI. Is there a way to disable authentication entirely for a user-defined html page? It will only allow access to email recipients so I do not have security concerns about doing this.

My end goal for all of this is to be able to configure the email recipients for eWON alarms and reports from an HMI that is on the LAN of the eWON. The HMI has an HTML Browser control that I can place onto a screen and point it to the IP address of the eWON to allow configuration, but the browser control is VERY limited so it can only show basic pages. It attempts to display the normal configuration page, but there seems to be issues with handling of the scripts.

If “string” tags were possible with the PLC I would have done it that way. Any other ideas other than those presented here are certainly welcomed.

• eWON Flexy 205 with 12.2s1 FW.

Thank you in advance.

@BenWat

As you specified, you can use viewON to create an HTML page that is loaded on the eWON in the USR directory. You can configure this viewON page to have the ability to edit the email recipients for the eWON alarms and reports but you will be unable to disable the authentication for the HTML page as it will require your eWON’s login.

You could also FTP this email recipient information to the eWON by FTPing an updated var_lst.txt or var_lst.csv file to the eWON (found in the file transfer section of the eWON)

One idea I had is if you FTP the email string using the var_lst as a tag description for one of your tags then you can use the BASIC IDE in the eWON to check this tag description on a timer and then automatically update all or some of your tag alarm emails to be this email string. I think this may be a little easier than updating each tag alarm email in the var_lst file.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to resolve relay