-21627 uact-NTP time synchronization failed

I have Ewon Flexy 102 with WAN card. I have connected WAN card to my PC. I want to use my PC as NTP server for Ewon. I have activated my PC as NTP server and given permission .in firewall for Port 123.
Entered IP of my pc as NTP server address in Ewon. Update time interval 10 min for testing purpose.
But it is unable to sync and giving error -21627 uact-NTP time synchronization failed.
Please help me how to resolve the issue.

Has the clock updated at any point? This error can occur on startup before the network interface is ready and then it updates once it’s connected.

Can you make a backup with support files included? This can be done through eBuddy.

Regards,
Jack

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (466 KB)

Sorry for delay in response.

Attached Backup for your review. Please let me know what wrong in this.

Regards,
Sanjay

Try updating the NTP server to pool.ntp.org so we can see if the issue is the Ewon or your NTP server.

Regards,
Jack

With your current setup (WAN connected to PC), try walking through the Internet Wizard again, check the network settings, and set the WAN gateway as your PC IP address.

Done the modification as suggested by you. Still same error occurred. Attached snap for your ready reference. Please let me know what else need to check.

Regards,
Sanjay

Is the Ewon’s WAN connected directly to the PC or are there other devices or networking equipment? How does the architecture look?

Have you tried setting this up to use an NTP server that is known to work such as a public NTP over the internet? Doing this can at least determine if the problem is the Ewon or something else.

Regards,
Jack

Yes, Ewon’s WAN is directly connected to the PC. No any other devices connected in network. PC IP is 100.100.0.1 and Ewon WAN IP is 100.100.0.2.
Ewon Lan port is connected to HMI through ethernet switch.
Ewon LAN IP is 192.168.0.2 and HMI IP is 192.168.0.11.
Ewon serial port is connected on modbus rtu to HART to RS485 converter to read HART signals from field.

I have not checked if time is synchronise over public ntp server as wan is not connected to internet.
Will try this and let you know the result.

Regards,
Sanjay