AB 7318 troubleshooting

Is there a tutorial on how to use the AnyBus configuration manager software to troubleshoot the canbus signals? I can connect to the module via the USB port, but I have no idea what I’m looking at when I get there. Canbus is new to me. I have three radio remote receivers in a series canbus configuration. Two work fine, one I’m having issues with. (the middle node if that matters) I’ve already changed all the physical devices.
Thanks

I have an Anybus AB7318 can/ethernet comm module that receives can communication from HBC remote control receivers. (three receivers to be exact) The #5LED; can subnet status flashes green. The paperwork indicates it should be green, off, red, or flashing red. Says nothing about flashing green. I suspect it is a problem with a setting on the remote receiver, but i can’t confirm as yet. Anyone know what flashing green indicates?

The flashing green LED 5 mean that not all transactions have been executed at least once since startup and no transaction error/timeout has occurred. It seems something is wrong with the transactions. There is a guide for the Anybus Configuration Manager software here:

Sections 7 through 12 all deal with the software and should give you a much better idea of how to troubleshoot the issue. If you are still having issues or have any questions after looking that over, please let me know.

Kyle

Topic closed due to inactivity.