AB7649 ethernet/IP to profinet

Connection between Proline Promag L 400f flowmeter EtherNet/IP and Siemens S7-1500 PLC profinet trough Anybus X-gateway Ethernet/IP - Profinet (AB7649)

After filling in the scanlist no values or monitored on the monitor.
I think the problem is because of an incorrect scanlist but I can’t find the issue. Maybe there is something else I’m doing wrong…
Monitoring the flowmeter at the webpage works fine.
There’s a picture of the used scanlist and the assembly instance of the flowmeter

Hello,

If you are trying to set this up for input only, the configuration instance you put in is incorrect. The configuration instance is 0x68 for that type of connection. You can try this, however we do not support using configuration data. Is there any connection type that does not require configuration data?

Nick

Hi Nick,

We do not know ourselves if there is any connection type that doesn’t require configuration data.
The only thing we got is the operation instructions pdf of the flowmeter, where we found input and output groups (screenshot in previous post) and the EDS file of the meter wich I will both inlcude in the post

Maybe you know how to create a scanlist for the parameters?
The parameters we need to use:
Totalizer 1, 2 and 3;
Volume flow;
Mass flow
The bytes behind these parameters can be found in the included screenshot in this post or in the included pdf:

049E002B10670200.eds (219.4 KB)

BA01213DEN_0315.pdf (5.7 MB)

Hello,

You must read the entire assembly, you can not explicitly read part of the assembly or one CIP parameter. From looking at this PDF, you will need to use this mode to connect with the gateway,

This mode does not seem to require configuration data, which is necessary because the gateway does not support it.

So i tried it with the suggestion you did but still nothing is monitored.
Is this the right way to fill in the scanlist or would you do it differently?

We followed the same steps as in the help video “How to connect a PROFIBUS master to an Ethernet/IP adapter (slave) using an Anybus X-gateway.” to set the ethernet connection.
In the last step, download configuration to device", in the video the lights MS and NS change to green… In our situation, MS keeps flikkering red and NS keeps flikkering green.

You will want to fill in the configuration instance correctly, the documentation says it is 0x69 and you have 0x01. You will need to put in 105 (this is 0x69 in decimal).

Everything is working fine now, thanks for the fast answers!

Great, have a nice day!

Nick