ABLOGIX communication

Hello I am facing this problem, since last week all my communication with the PLC and Modbus were configured and both are in range of 192.168.1.X, but now I am able to only poll data through Modbus and not through ABLOGIX.
I am not having any Communication log with ABLOGIX I/O.

Also I am attaching a backup file including support files.
Thanks.eWON.tar (1.1 MB)

There are no communication errors, the values just have not updated in a while. You can see that you actually have a value (other than 0) in one of the tags:

What do you mean by “not having any Communication log with ABLOGIX I/O”? It doesn’t look like you’ve enabled logging for the tags.

Hello Kyle but the logging is enabled, did you checked my backup file which I had sent to you?
A teamviewer setup is possible?

No, logging is not enabled. I can see that from the screenshot and I can confirm it by looking at your backup. You need to check these boxes in the tag configuration to enable logging:

Hello it is enabled.

Great - you enabled it. It’s set to deadband logging so it will only log if the tag value changes by 1 or more.

I did its still showing 0. I am not able to figure it.

The tag value isn’t changing, so it’s not logging. If you want to do cyclical logging, like every 5 seconds, for example, set the deadband to -1 and the interval to 5.

Hey Kyle Thank you I got it working.

Great - Thanks for the update!