AC Cloud Control Down?

I have five IS-IR-WIFI unites. Today, they all showed up as having no connectivity from the Intesis AC Cloud Control web console. They are all on my wireless network, and I can ping them.

I’ve tried restarting the units, my access points, my router and my cable modem. All other devices on my network are functioning as expected. Can someone let me know if there is a problem on the cloud side?

For reference, here is the MAC for one of the units: 00:1d:c9:a2:a0:6f

Thank you

Hello @ridiz,

We did have a server issues where some customers devices were offline it was resolved over the weekend and all devices should be reconnected now.

Deryck

Thank you. Yes, the devices came back the next day.

Great to hear! Thanks for following up.

Has something similar happened again? I am unable to get connection on my IS-RC-WiFi-1-V2 today.

There are no know issues at this time.

Just chiming in to say that my units are all currently online.

Hi all. Having the same issue today, since yestarday evening. I can connect to units in admin mode from my ipad, but ac cloud is reported disconnected. I really would know if there are problems with servers or something wrong happened in my 2 devices at home. Thankyou

There were some issues last night, but they have been resolved. Is it working now?

Thankyou Kyle! Everything is ok now.
Iam able to monitoring the status from remote and commands are responsive as always!

Thanks again. i was afraid to have to rerun configuration for both split again, but was unecessary.
have good day

Same here. IS-ACX-WIFI-1 for MHI. Network DEV_0346C8. cc:3f:1d:03:46:c8. 5 months old.

It was working Saturday morning (UTC+11, Melbourne Australia), but went “This Intesis AC Cloud Control device has no connectivity” around midday. I can see it on the WiFi from my WiFi router and can ping it from my laptop. I’ve power-cycled the Split (MIH), router and NBN Modem and that didn’t fix it.

With the WiFI turned off, the red LED blinks every 1.25 seconds. Yesterday with the WiFI on it blinked like that, but every 10-20 seconds blinked faster for 2-8 flashes. That makes me think that’s a connection attempt. The WiFI router also counts outbound data from that MAC (150k in 11 hours), but nothing coming back. Today there are no “fast flashes”, making me think the connection attempts aren’t working.

Is there a known problem? Is there anything else left to try?

Hi There,
I have the red blinking problem all of a sudden also.

This has happened many times in the past and is usually resolved by restarting/resetting the Servers.

Please rest/restart servers. Thank you!

Hello,

Over the weekend, the AC Cloud Control servers experienced connectivity issues. This has affected the communication with your Intesis units. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If your device has not restored communications by now, then power cycle the unit. Once the Intesis unit reboots, it will establish connection to our servers once again.

Intesis is currently preparing a report with analysis of the problem. Once this has been released, I will follow up with you an update.

Please let me know if you are experiencing further issues with your Intesis unit.

Hi there, 2 of my units went offline last evening. When I try to add them again I get an error that says “no cloud AC device found?” Is this a server issue?

Thanks

I noticed the service was down a day or two ago. It’s currently working for me.

Hello Doug,

There was maintenance earlier this week that lead to a few devices dropping offline later in the week. My understanding is that most of the issues server side have been resolved and all devices should be back up. I saw a few cases where devices came back online after a power cycle. If you are still having issues after power cycling the device please open a support case on support.hms-networks.com so we can report the issue to the developers.

I’m having this issue as well. I’ve had it multiple times since having the ac cloud control system installed a month ago. I’ve had my A/C installer come back multiple times to fix it, the system continues to drop out for a week at a time.

Why is this happening? What is the solution? I can’t spend $300 AUD on a system that doesn’t work.

Hello @bekahg1414

I would suggest creating a ticket on our Support portal.

https://support.hms-networks.com/

Our support team will be able to go over the issue, and assist with troubleshooting.

-Kevin

1 Like

Hi Kevin,
The IntesisHome servers are down again. Please reset/restart.

Thank you!

I apologize, but there was a server outage last night. The devices should have reconnected by now on their own, but if they haven’t, please power cycle them.

If the LED has returned to steady green and it’s showing offline, it means the WiFi settings have been reset and you may have to rerun the setup process: Quick Wi-Fi Configuration