AC Cloud Control "Instant power consumption" and "Total energy consumption" widgets not present

I am installing Intesis Wifi Modules (DK-AC-WiFi-1) on Daikin brand Wallmount Indoor Units with the following model numbers in order to measure the instant power consumption and total energy consumption.

CTXS07LVJU
FTXS12LVJU
FTXS15LVJU
FTXS18LVJU
FTXS24LVJU

I have my first one installed and connected. When I log on to the AC Cloud control website, I can see all the widgets except “Instant power consumption” and “Total energy consumption.” According to the web user manual, these should be here. I also used the HVAC compatability checker tool before ordering. Can you help me get access to these widgets?

Hello Nicholas,

So the widgets should all show up within the Web Version of the software. While the devices are compatible with our Intesis Units, the AC may not have that functionality to show power consumption. As highlighted in Chapter 5, papge 45,

Have you checked with diaken that they are able to show those values?

No.

The instant power consumption shows the current power draw of the AC. The total Power consumption shows the median power consumption.

The actually power consumption is based off what you use the system for.