Alarm Email Inline Tag Value

Hello,

I am trying to set up some alarms for tags. There are many that I need to set up so I would like to keep it in the tag values setup (triggered by modbus bool value). For some of my alarms I need to send additional information in the body, specifically the wind speed at the time of the alarm. Using the following EBD I can attach a text file with the value, but is there a way I can insert this value into the body of the alarm message without sending the email with a BASIC script? (The value is in a different tag than the alarm trigger)

&[$dtSE$se"kmh_test@"$ftT$fn"wind_speed.txt"]

Thanks

Unfortunately, there is no way to add EBDs to the body of the email using the built-in features. The extra complexity here would be an application for BASIC scripting.

How many alarms do you need to set up? How many alarms will need this extra information in the body of the email? You could potentially do some alarms via the tag value setup and then only script the ones that you have to. If you’re interested, our team could also write the script for you billed in advance at $100/hr.

Regards,
Jack

Thanks for letting me know it is not possible.
I can set up the emails in BASIC for the ones that need extra info.
Have a good day.