...an internal error has occured within the server, and the connection has been terminated

Hello,

i was abele to install my ewon cosy and i did all the Wizzards, everything is OK according to the ebuddy.
I can reach the Ewon also via Talk2M site but i can not establish any connection to my clients (RDP connection), due to this error:

…an internal error has occured within the server, and the connection has been terminated.

Any idea would be helpfull.

Regards

Florian

Hello,

Can you provide a backup with support files for this device?

Have you enabled internet to the LAN side?
\https://websupport.ewon.biz/sites/default/files/kb-0068-0-en-access_internet_via_cosy_beside_talk2m_vpn_0.pdf

Hello Kevin,

i did the modifications mentioned in your PDF file.
Please find the attached Support files.

Regards
Florian

FILE MOVED TO SUPPORT

Hi,

This backup does not have the support files we need. Can you open eBuddy and get a backup with support files attached from there?

Hi,

thanks for your fast response and sorry for my late reply…
I double checked all settings and restartet the Ewon Cosy again, and used a PC to connect which is not in our company network and now i have RDP connection to our Siemens PCS7 OS client!

But i can only see half of the HMI because the resolution is too low… any idea how to change that?
I can not find any settings within the ecatcher…
Regards
Florian

Resolution settings would be in the RDP client/viewer or server, not in eCatcher. eCatcher is just providing the connection. The application layer is going to be controlled by the endpoints. Try looking for settings there.