Any Bus X-gate way Ethernet IP - Profinet I/O module no communication with Schneider VFD AT320

Hey there, I have a Anybus X-gateway A032D632, I was attempting set up the communication between the gateway and the Schneider VFD ATV320 drive.

But no matter what I did, the gateway will not communicate with the drive and MS led is red flashing all the time.

I don’t see any article about Schneider products, & I verified the communication module is ethernet module on the VFD drive.

Please help

Hi @Davidye,

It sounds like it’s unable to set up the connection due to the configuration. You need to make sure that you have the correct assembly instances set up. These are the ones shown in the manual that I looked up for your drive:

You will use those assemblies to set up the Scan List in the Anybus.

Also, make sure that you have the correct Input and Output sizes for the drive.

Kyle:
Actually we use Siemens TIA 13 PLC with Anybus Ethernet IP Scanner - Profinet I/O module as a gateway for a Schneider VFD drive.

The PLC is able to see your Anybus device which has no issue. But the Anybus won’t able to build the connection with the Schneider Drive

I wonder if this module can’t talk to Schneider Product?

It should be able to talk to the Schneider drive as long as it’s using Ethernet/IP. Are you configuring the Scan List as show in the manual (link in last post)? Can you share a screenshot of your settings?

Hello, any technical support from the phone line

We have a big issue with the X-gateway product

Machine was down for 1 week because we are not able to figure out how to set the target IP

Thank you

image001.jpg

If you are in the Americas region, you can reach us at +1 (312) 598 2804 between 8 am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time.