Anybus communicator-EthernetIP inteface and modbus IP interface -AB7072-B

Dear Sir ,
We have purchased your gate for converting modbus RS485 t
to modbus TCP/IP- gate way model number is AB7072-B anybus communicator-EthernetIP inteface.we required your support for the configuration of this gateway

Hi @benzmathew001,

You can follow this link to find all of the documentation and software necessary for configuring this device:

https://www.anybus.com/support/file-doc-downloads/communicator-specific/?orderCode=AB7072

Do you have any specific questions related to the documentation?

If you need general help beyond that, I would recommend that you contact your local HMS support team by going to https://mysupport.hms.se and opening a ticket.

Kyle

subnetmask error showing in the Anybus communicator

Dear Sir,

Product information :Anybus communicator-AB7072-B

Project details: Converting modbus RS485 to Modbus TCP/IP

1.Modbus RS485 data receiving from generator and converted Modbus TCP/IP sending to the Building management system.

2.generator Modbus RS485 data verified through modscan software. its receiving in Holding register.

<a class=“attachment” href="/uploaACM CONFIG.cfx (501 Bytes)
ACM CONFIG.cfg (16.0 KB)
ds/default/original/2X/e/ec53f9b23e42c1873af8cad6445ba2d8b0de8078.cfx">ACM CONFIG.cfx (501 Bytes)
ACM CONFIG.cfg (16.0 KB)

Here I attached the configuration file.

I have found that 5th LED is in red ,i checked the manual its showing Subnet mask status error,Is it because of wiring issue,i checked already this serial pin in that pin i connected RS485 on pin 8 and 9 as per manual. please advice the reason for this.

I checked input register over Modbus TCP/IP through Modscan software that time its connecting as per my configuration range in the gateway but the value is 0 for all register .

from Genrator RS 485 receiving in holding register so configured holding register on anybus gate way but in Modscan software the polling of data is on input register only. is it like that ?

subnetmask error showing in the Anybus communicator

Dear Sir,

Here I attached the configuration file.

I have found that 5th LED is in red ,i checked the manual its showing Subnet mask status error,Is it because of wiring issue,i checked already this serial pin in that pin i connected RS485 on pin 8 and 9 as per manual. please advice the reason for this.

I checked input register over Modbus TCP/IP through Modscan software that time its connecting as per my configuration range in the gateway but the value is 0 for all register .

from Genrator RS 485 receiving in holding register so configured holding register on anybus gate way but in Modscan software the polling of data is on input register only. is it like that ?

ACM CONFIG.cfg (16.0 KB)
ACM CONFIG.cfx (501 Bytes)
ACM CONFIG.cfg (16.0 KB)
ACM CONFIG.cfx (501 Bytes)

Hi,

If you are using ModbusTCP instead of Ethernet/IP you need to disable the Run/Idle Header in the Fieldbus settings.

The LED is indicating the the subnet is timing out. I would recommend changing the Timeout to be higher than the Update time in the Query settings. Change the Timeout to 500 for example. I would also make the Reconnect time shorter, like 100.

Other than that, test your wiring and make sure your serial settings are correct and match the slave device and you are reading the correct registers. Do you have a memory map for the serial device? (It is configured to read the first 70 registers, 0 - 69 from the slave.) The data will be read from the Anybus from the same first 70 registers as well.

If you need additional support, I would recommend using the official channel so your local distributor or HMS support representative can help you. You can do that by going to:

[center]https://mysupport.hms.se [/center]

Kyle

Topic closed due to inactivity.