Anybus CompactCom M40 Module - PROFINET IIoT Secure

Hello, my customer try to load GSDML file on TIA Portal 18 and get the following error:
c:\users\vince\onedrive\documenten\automation\gsdml-v2.42-hms-hms-20210108.xml
:GSD file was not installed…
gsdml-v2.42-hms-hms-20210108.xml
:General GSD Error: Check-Number: 0x00042004_1,Message: If ‘InterfaceSubmoduleItem/@DelayMeasurementSupported’ is present and “true”, ‘InterfaceSubmoduleItem/@SupportedDelayMeasurements’ must contain the value “PTCP”.,Line: 93,XPath: //DeviceAccessPointItem[@ID=‘DAP’]/SystemDefinedSubmoduleList/InterfaceSubmoduleItem,
:General GSD Error: Check-Number: 0x00042004_2,Message: If ‘InterfaceSubmoduleItem/SynchronisationMode/@SupportedSyncProtocols’ contains the protocol type “PTCP”, ‘InterfaceSubmoduleItem/@SupportedDelayMeasurements’ must also contain the value “PTCP”.,Line: 93,XPath: //DeviceAccessPointItem[@ID=‘DAP’]/SystemDefinedSubmoduleList/InterfaceSubmoduleItem,
Same GSDML load without problem with TIA Portal 16 e 17 how I can fix the error displayed in TIA Portal 18?

I’m not sure why it would work find with TIA 16 and 17, but not 18. I would recommend creating a support case at support.hms-networks.com to see if the Anybus engineers can help.