API for eWON Cosy 131?

Hello, I have the eWON Cosy 131 connected to a PLC.

I want to display some eWON information on the PLC and make some basic changes to the settings over the PLC.

Is there anyway to do the following?
1/ Extract the WiFi signal strength
2/ Extract SSID of WiFi network it is currently connected to
3/ Extract any error status
4/ Can I change the WiFi SSID and password through the PLC so I dont have to plug into the eWON with a laptop and open the eWON setup page at 10.0.0.53

I have searched and not been able to find anything. Thanks

Okay, for altering the WiFi connection I found a way after further digging incase anyone else stumbles upon this.

You need to get the comcfg.txt file over VPN by connecting to the IP address of eWON cosy 131 and entering user name and password of the eWON. The comfig.txt file shows the SSID and the password is there but is encrypted.

In the downloaded comfig.txt file overwrite the SSID with the new WiFi network. The password is encrypted, but you just copy in the new password into the field (without the # infront) then use VPN to put the file back. The eWON will reboot and connect to the new network.

If you download the comfig.txt again the password has been encrypted.

I still dont know if its possible to get WiFi signal strength or errors, any help on that appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

You are correct about the SSID and password. The password will be encrypted once it’s saved.

The errors are stored in events.txt and the WiFi signal strength can be extracted like this:
How to view exact Wi-Fi signal on an Ewon Cosy or Cosy+