Appliance transfer to another account

Ewon distributor here - OEM currently owns a Flexy 205 on their account. The End User needs to take ownership of it and would prefer to create their own account. I have been told by out Territory Manager that ‘If a customer wanted to do that today, they’d have to contact support, get a temporary authentication certificate and then re-associated the Ewon with the new account.’

How can we start this process - I would imagine you need verified contact information from both parties; I’m just looking to provide additional support for them.

Hi,

The OEM just needs to log into their account on eCatcher and go to the properties of that ewon and press the trash can delete button. Once that is done the end user can use the activation key from their account to register the device.

The objective is to retain the configuration and data on the Flexy; can you confirm that doing the process you described would not erase/affect the configuration?

The only thing that will need to be done is run the talk2m section of the wizard to tie it to the new account. They will not need to re due any other part of the wizard.

So any tags of network settings on the flexy will remain the same.