Basic IDE Error 20202

Created ~300 tags for some devices I am monitoring. Tags work fine and I can see them in the real time log.

Everything works fine until I go over a certain amount of tags I am trying to monitor, then the BASIC IDE starts throwing 20202 errors. 50 tags work fine, 100 tags work fine. 300 tags do not even though eWON flext supports 500 tags.

I can’t find this in the forums, KB, or error code list. I have tested increasing memory to the #ircall.bin table, but am at a roadblock now until this error can be resolved.

@travstoll

Would you be able to private message me a full backup of your eWON with support files included?

Sending you a pm

Managed to get around this error this weekend by breaking up the #ircall.bin table into Groups A,B,C w/ 100 tags each. Operated fine all weekend.

Would still like to understand this error as I don’t think it should be happening. Doc’s say ~500 tags / io server topic, so 1500 if I only use ablogix. Having to break up into groups, I can’t even get 500 w/o the error showing up.

@travstoll

I’ve looked through though backup and I don’t see anything that should be causing that buffer error. We are escalating it to development to see if they have any details.

I let you know once I hear back in this thread. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

Thanks. If you need me to reproduce, let me know and we can jump on a web meeting.

@travstoll

We have identified the issue that is causing this problem. It appears to be a timing issue in relation to the rate of logging and the number of tags combined. It is currently flagged for resolution in firmware 12.3s0.

I can update this thread once the patch has been released to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Do you have an update on when this firmware will be released or pre-release?

@travstoll

I reached out to development and they said a pre-release version will be available in a month or less.

@travstoll

The needed firmware release is available on the manual firmware repository. Feel free to download and utilize to see if it resolves your issues.

https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/product/manual-firmware-update/manual-firmware-download