Can detailed longitude/latitude be logged?

Is it possible to log and/or retrieve via API call, the detailed longitude and latitude values of a Netbiter? I have been able to log the degrees of each because they are available as parameters under the GPS device. However, this seems to only store to the nearest degree. I can see that exact coordinates exist because I can see them in the “Information” tab under “Presentation”. Can the exact coordinates be extracted via API call or logged?

Hello Greg,

You should be able to log the full parameters and the retrieve it using the api. You might not have the log parameter setup to read the full value. Can you provide your System ID so I can take a look at how it is setup in your account.

To access the data you should be able to use the getSystemLoggedValues call to get the logged data.

Hi Deryck,
Thanks for the quick response!

The account is “Jajorgenson”. The System ID is 003011FAF2E4.

The API call I use to retrieve, for example, the Latitude degrees for this Netbiter, is:

https://api.netbiter.net/operation/v1/rest/json/system/003011FAF2E4/live?accesskey=6C7B3A06E829978F6AF3B50A50BC3D25&id=88893.0.164783

And here’s what I get back: [{“id”:“88893.0.164783”,“value”:“55”}]

Hello Greg,

It looks like the log parameter is not logging the decimal values. You can edit the log parameter to overwrite this setting and having it log a set number of decimals. image

Deryck