Can't find Anybus AB7702 on HMS IPconfig

I’m working on Anybus Modbus gateway AB7702-B, I’m config Modbus TCP and using Flexy 205 to connect with Anybus AB7702, but the Flexy can’t be read data from Anybus, i try to config but suddenly i cannot connect to Anybus to config by web, and i try to scan with HMS IPconfig software but no device find out on HMS IPconfig software, it look like my Anybus device malfunctioned.

Hi @tan_nguyen,

Are you not able to see the AB7702 when you’re connected to the device locally or is it just when you’re connected over eCatcher?

-Tim

Hi @Tim_hms,

I connected LAN cable from AB7702 to my laptop directly, i’m already connected and even config AB7702 via Web, but while i am config IP or DHCP or something like that via HMS IPconfig, then AB7702 reboot and then i can’t see it on HMS IPconfig anymore.

What is the LAN IP address of the Flexy and what is the IP address that you’re trying to assign to the AB7702?

Hi @Tim_hms,

Thanks for your response
I configured Flexy and AB7702 the same ip layer, i leave it to the next day, i come back and i can scan AB7702 in HMS IPconfig, i don’t know why, but it’s fine right now.
Thanks for your time!

Ok, glad to hear it’s working now but feel free to send me another message if you run into issues again

-Tim

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt response!
I appreciate it.
-Tan

1 Like