Communication AB9007

Hello,

I’m trying to communicate with the gateway AB9007 but i have errors in my project.

I don’t know where I do a mistake.

I get the MS light and the MTCP light flashing.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance.

It looks like you are using the wrong function code (2). Try using 3 or 4.

Also, can you translate the error code to English for me?

Thank you,

Kyle

I can’t use the function code 3 or 4 :

Oh sorry, I don’t seen the text is not translate.

Module unavailable.
Error.

Further informations for the module :
Differences have been detected between the configuration loaded and the project offline.
N° article online :
N° article offline :

Thx

I’m not sure I understand. When you use function code 3 or 4 you get the error about exceeding the data size? You shouldn’t be getting that because you are only reading 7 registers. Are you changing the data type from bits to integers and the addresses to correspond to the registers and not bits? You also may need to try starting at address 0 instead of 1.

Sorry to disturb you, I find why my module had an error, like it’s said in the diag, the device name is not the same online and offline. I deconnect to my PLC and change the name of the Gateway in TIA Portal, and assign again the name.

Translation :

Module available.
Ok

Further information for the module :
Differences have been detected between the configuration loaded and the project offline.
N° article online :
N° article offline :
This difference is accepted by the system, because the module plugged is not compatible with the loaded module."

After I try with only one world input and one world ouput. I noticed that the word input or output module must be in the same order as the mapping overview.

Thanks you !

Great! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kyle