Communication Via PLC Controllogix

www.earthtech.ca

cid:image002.jpg@01D14E26.243AC490

linkedinbutton

This message and any documents attached hereto are intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Fielbus parameters.pdf (182 KB)

005A002B00370100.eds (17.4 KB)

Hi Davinder,

You will want to reference the documents on this page for general information on the Compactcom M40, specifically:

You may also reference this document which is for another device but shows the Studio 5000 configuration:

Let me know if you have more questions. I may have to refer you to someone who is more familiar with this particular device.

Kyle

Kyle,

I have downloaded the EDS file in studio 5000 but I am not able to see the Anybus device when I am trying to add new module.

Thanks Kyle,

For all your help.

I will try these settings first and will call you at the time when I will receive all the hardware.

Regards,

Kyle,

Please send me the link to the IP config software , in case I need it on another field laptop.

Regards,

It’s on the product page:

https://www.anybus.com/support/file-doc-downloads/compactcom-40-series-specific/?ordercode=AB6604

Thanks