Communication Via PLC Controllogix

www.earthtech.ca

cid:image002.jpg@01D14E26.243AC490

linkedinbutton

This message and any documents attached hereto are intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Fielbus parameters.pdf (182 KB)

005A002B00370100.eds (17.4 KB)

Hi Davinder,

You will want to reference the documents on this page for general information on the Compactcom M40, specifically:

You may also reference this document which is for another device but shows the Studio 5000 configuration:

Let me know if you have more questions. I may have to refer you to someone who is more familiar with this particular device.

Kyle

Kyle,

I have downloaded the EDS file in studio 5000 but I am not able to see the Anybus device when I am trying to add new module.

Thanks Kyle,

For all your help.

I will try these settings first and will call you at the time when I will receive all the hardware.

Regards,

Kyle,

Please send me the link to the IP config software , in case I need it on another field laptop.

Regards,

It’s on the product page:

https://www.anybus.com/support/file-doc-downloads/compactcom-40-series-specific/?ordercode=AB6604

Thanks

Kyle,

If you get a chance, please give me a call

Good Afternoon Kyle,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

As discussed a week ago that I will be going to vendor shop to test the Allen Bradley Controllogix PLC communicating to Compactcom 40 card in Teco VFD drive.

I will be in Vendor shop on September 9,2019 from 10:00AM-12:00PM mountain time.

I would like to know if you will be available for support on September 9,2019 if required during that testing.

In case you are not available then who will be the best person to contact at HMS for Compactcom 40.

Please advise.

Regards,

Hi Davinder,

The person you are going to want to talk to on this one is @Tim_hms because he has more experience with the M40. You can reach us at 312-893-5636 on the 9th or if you want to set up a call for a specific time, please us know.

Thanks!
Kyle

Thanks Kyle.

I will call you on 9th September.

Regards,

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Kyle,

I am in field connected to HMS CompactCom40 Card.

Getting this error as shown below:

Please give me a call at 403-400-2259.

Regards,

Did the OEM of the machine tell you what input size to use? Did they provide you with an EDS file?

I git it working after changing the Input size.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Topic closed due to inactivity.