Connexion avec ecatcher

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 14:40,

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (176 KB)

It looks like your device is not communicating with your network. If you take the WAN cable for the device and plug that in are you able to access the internet? Also if your device is trying to get an address from your dhcp server in the range of 192.168.1 you will get a failed connection because your WAN and LAN cannot be in the same subnet.

Here is also the address and ports we use for are VPN connection that will have to be open or whitelisted by your IT.

yes the pc is connected to the network port and i have access to the internet, for eWon and automate it i use a switch

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 15:31

Sir, if you can help me a little more because I am not basic training in industrial and computer network, for the address and the VPN connection Thank you

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 15:47

How are you using a switch? The device needs two connections for setup. One where it is connected to your computer on the LAN side and the other is your WAN connection which is how you access your internet.

yes, I use a desktop PC (not portable) I have a single network port, I am connected with the internet, and a switch to put the eWon in the network

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 16:58

i have only one internet port in my pc, how to do it? one for pc connection with the internet

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 17:28

You need to connect to the ewon on the LAN side of the device. You cannot have its WAN and LAN connected to the switch on the same network.

Here is some information on how the networks work with the device.

yes, now that’s what I did port Lan ewon in the port of my pc and for and I use a laptop for wifi. and the WAN in the internet network. in my pc it indicates in the control panel network connections. “unidentified network”

are there any parameters changed?

Are you using the laptop to give your ewon internet?

No wifi for laptop

What is connected to the devices WAN and what is connected to the devices LAN.

I used wifi for laptop .
And for

WAN ewon in switch internet

and for

LAN eWon in the laptop LAN .

If the device has not passed the internet wizard it is not getting access to the internet though the switch. You will have to talk with your local IT to see if you need a static address or if you do have a DHCP router.

how can i be able to connect a computer to the internet with the network port of the company and not the eWon.

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 20:21

You will have to contact your local IT in the company and ask them about their firewall and what could prevent the device from accessing the internet.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Compteur ViewOn

Topic closed due to inactivity.